Saturday 28 May 2011

Underwatercolors.

Not sure how I took this shot, but it was during a rag doll session at the Balangan break here in Bali. This was during the formative weeks of my surf photography endeavors about a year ago. Whilst it may look confusing I see a peace in the colors and textures of the image, it's as much like trying to make head or tail from the confusions we find ourselves in on a daily basis.

Nothing can be more confusing than trying to weed one's way through the maze of social networking and media related minefields these days. The number of people out there looking to suggest they have 'all the answers' to 'all your problems' seem to proliferate with a rapidity rivaled only by the reproduction rate of the common fruit fly! I really do believe in the prospect of earning a crust online, I welcome that option and as more and more people sit at home plugged into their respective computers it's a fair assumption that one day they are going to look at finding a way for that to pay. Given the workload with liquidmocean though I can't really afford hours spent scouring the net for potential schemes, there's just too much dross to weed through. A lot of cool stuff, don't get me wrong, but a lot of useless stuff too, maybe in the majority.

The only option I have found useful thus far is the automation system I use for my Twitter. When I first started with that networking option I just couldn't get it. It turns out to now be one of my favorite networking tools, it takes its time to grow on you but once you 'get it' and you realize just how massive the potential is then it just puts you onto another thought plane of possibilities. I'm riding that Twitter High at the moment, as if you couldn't guess. So like the image I guess, there are clear patches in the confusion, you just have to take your time to find them, and when you do, then I'm sure you will appreciate them even more. Ohh, and if anyone wants to follow along, here's my twitter....

This image was taken with a Canon EOS500D using a Canon 10-22mm EFS Lens stuffed into a Liquid Eye surf housing.

Cheers, catch up soon for more Ocean imaging.
Mark
liquidmocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a posting from the ramblings of a waterlogged mind that is the liquidmocean Blog. Reflections from setting up and running a small brand business, dealing with professional and personal life in Indonesia mixed with the added adrenalin of surf photography. Feel free to leave comments, much appreciate the feedback. Cheers, Mark.